cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Power automate and qr code

Is there a way to use a qrcode to collect user info and place a value in a SharePoint list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chanshaw,

You could use the Create QR Code action of Encodian connector to generate a QR code, then you could create a file by using the file content in SharePoint library:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 112803.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chanshaw,

You could use the Create QR Code action of Encodian connector to generate a QR code, then you could create a file by using the file content in SharePoint library:

Screenshot 2020-10-16 112803.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@chanshaw 

Hey Mate, 

We use Muhimbi to add QR codes and Barcodes on the document.

CFernandes_0-1602828888515.png

and Barcode - 

CFernandes_1-1602828929087.png

Muhimbi also has a free subscription, so you might want to have a look at the pricing at http://www.muhimbi-online.com/Pricing

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,477)