cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenVitug
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

PowerApps Adding a Flow Action error :Flow failed to register

SOS !.  I have an PowerApps app which is already in production when somehow, one of the screens crashed .  I tried to recreate the screen that crashed, since it would be easier than finding out what had happened but now, i cannot add the FLOW that is associated with the SUBMIT Button  .  Not even if i created a new FLOW from scratch 😞

Flow Error Failed to Register Service.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JenVitug

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

How do you get the name of the table selected in the powerapp dropdownlist within your flow?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:Test1.gif

The user @mcorning has faced same issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/quot-Failed-to-register-service-quot-error-co...

Please take a try to create a new flow which uses a PowerApps button as the trigger button, then bind this flow to a Button control within your app, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, you could also take a try to add a Button control within your app, then click Action-> Flows-> "Create a new flow", after that, this Button control would be bound to a blank app which has a PowerApps Button trigger. Please check the following GIF image for more details:Test1.gif

Please take a try with above solution that I provided, then check if the issue is solved on your side.

Best regards,

Alice

@v-yuazh-msft  hi ,

I have tried both from PowerApps Button from inside FLOW itselt, and the same error encountered when i add the Action > Flow

I have also already done from inside PowerApps  a Button whose OnSelect property with the Action > Flow  created from Scratch right then and there during selection.

Both have given me same errors on failed registerr 😞

@v-yuazh-msft

Also, this FLOW had been running for more than a month already.  It's just that the original Screen where this Flow is bewing called  CRASHED and i decided to Create a new screen instead of debugging the screen that crashed, and of course i then wanted to re-use the FLOW.

However, even if i created a NEW FLOW with the same configuration as below, the same FAILED Registraion is encountered 😞 😞 😞

Flow for IOFeedback Submitted for Approval.JPG

Jyotisha
Frequent Visitor

I'm also getting the same Error. Trying to create a new flow with the same steps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,130)