cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JenVitug
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

PowerApps Adding a Flow Action error :Flow failed to register

SOS !.  I have an PowerApps app which is already in production when somehow, one of the screens crashed .  I tried to recreate the screen that crashed, since it would be easier than finding out what had happened but now, i cannot add the FLOW that is associated with the SUBMIT Button  .  Not even if i created a new FLOW from scratch 😞

Flow Error Failed to Register Service.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JenVitug

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

How do you get the name of the table selected in the powerapp dropdownlist within your flow?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:Test1.gif

The user @mcorning has faced same issue with you, please check the response within the following thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/quot-Failed-to-register-service-quot-error-co...

Please take a try to create a new flow which uses a PowerApps button as the trigger button, then bind this flow to a Button control within your app, check if the issue is solved.

In addition, you could also take a try to add a Button control within your app, then click Action-> Flows-> "Create a new flow", after that, this Button control would be bound to a blank app which has a PowerApps Button trigger. Please check the following GIF image for more details:Test1.gif

Please take a try with above solution that I provided, then check if the issue is solved on your side.

Best regards,

Alice

@v-yuazh-msft  hi ,

I have tried both from PowerApps Button from inside FLOW itselt, and the same error encountered when i add the Action > Flow

I have also already done from inside PowerApps  a Button whose OnSelect property with the Action > Flow  created from Scratch right then and there during selection.

Both have given me same errors on failed registerr 😞

@v-yuazh-msft

Also, this FLOW had been running for more than a month already.  It's just that the original Screen where this Flow is bewing called  CRASHED and i decided to Create a new screen instead of debugging the screen that crashed, and of course i then wanted to re-use the FLOW.

However, even if i created a NEW FLOW with the same configuration as below, the same FAILED Registraion is encountered 😞 😞 😞

Flow for IOFeedback Submitted for Approval.JPG

Jyotisha
Frequent Visitor

I'm also getting the same Error. Trying to create a new flow with the same steps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,704)