cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

PowerApps - Flow (InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed)

Hello, i have problem with one of my flow. Without any change in code from me, flow suddenly stop working and i dont know why.

I use PowerApps app and button, that trigger MS Flow and when i press button, i get this message:

SQL.Run failed: { "code": "InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed", "message": "Failed to parse invoker connections from trigger 'manual' outputs. Exception: Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_sql_1' in APIM tokens header." }

I tried:

1) delete Flow, make a new one (without copying)

2) delete Flow from app, publish and add again

3) make a new app and new Flow

4) Export and then Import, re-add in app

5) delete all SQL connectors and make a new one

6) delete flow, connectors, and insert them into new app.

Anything what i found on the internet or there on the forum, nothing works for me.

Nothing working... only what i found is that, when i delete SQL Query (V2), flow working OK. But i need my Flow to work with SQL query.

flow.PNG

This is my Flow, only PowerApps trigger - get variable - SQL query (V2) - response to PowerApps.

I have second app (like for test purposes) with second flow (same as the flow that dont work) and this two for now working... i dont understand that, really. Thanks for all help, i am really hopeless now.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

Today i run my app throught mobile app and flow finally start working, i was so happy, so i go to the creator studio, press the button and now that error message show right in the creator studio... oh god please, somebody must look at this problem. 

EDIT: I just deleted Flow from Power Apps and then re-add it again and now everything working fine in creator, on mobile app and also on another user. Thanks to MS for solving this problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MagnusKrokstad
Frequent Visitor

Do you have the problem when pushing the button in the maker? My similar problem is only on Android Devices...

In the maker (eu.create.powerapps.com) i have no problem. When i am on my iOS device or Android and i am on my creator account i have still the same issue. So in the maker, everything OK, very strange. 

Also try embedding it on a sharepoint page and see if that works, because it did for me. But something seems to be wrong "external" devices.

DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

Today i run my app throught mobile app and flow finally start working, i was so happy, so i go to the creator studio, press the button and now that error message show right in the creator studio... oh god please, somebody must look at this problem. 

EDIT: I just deleted Flow from Power Apps and then re-add it again and now everything working fine in creator, on mobile app and also on another user. Thanks to MS for solving this problem.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,085)