cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elemenopi

RSS Feed Skipping Entries

Hi, I wanted to check if anyone else has run into this. A few months ago I set up a Flow that would create a Task in Planner when a new update was posted to a specific RSS feed. It's worked without issue for all those months. As of about 5 days ago, the Flow is sometimes not triggering for new RSS feed posts. For example, on Friday, the 22nd, 5 new entries were posted to the RSS feed, but the Flow only triggered for 3 of them. I've looked at the RSS feed directly and compared it against my Flow's history: nothing looks different or incorrectly formatted for the RSS feed, and the Flow doesn't have any unsuccessful runs.

Has this connector been misbehaving recently? Should I disconnect and reconnect it?

1 REPLY 1
AnthonyAmador
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @elemenopi 

This is unexpected behavior, there are no reports of this connector misbehaving in the US region, as you said, please try reconnect and test again, if the problem continues I think the best way to address this issue is creating a support ticket. 

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,719)