cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tessej
Frequent Visitor

RSS to Yammer Forbidden

Hello,

I.m trying to use the RSS to Yammer flow. So, when an list item on a SharePointsite is created I want it to be posted on an Yammer group. Both connections (list and Yammer) are active but when the flow runs I get a forbidden error.

{ "status": 403, "message": "Incoming requests are not allowed to the underlying RSS-server.\r\nclientRequestId: 28f653c9-c21e-44d9-a228-cb4f62a8cac3", "source": "rssconnectionprovider-westeurope.am2-ase-001.p.azurewebsites.net" }

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tessej,

If you would like to post an Yammer message based on item creation, then I think you should use the following template:

When a new item is created in SharePoint, post to my Yammer

To use the RSS under SharePoint list, make sure you have the RSS configured correctly:

Manage RSS feeds for a site or a site collection

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the repsonse. I used the template you suggested and it works fine now !

Kind regards,

Jurgen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tessej,

If you would like to post an Yammer message based on item creation, then I think you should use the following template:

When a new item is created in SharePoint, post to my Yammer

To use the RSS under SharePoint list, make sure you have the RSS configured correctly:

Manage RSS feeds for a site or a site collection

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the repsonse. I used the template you suggested and it works fine now !

Kind regards,

Jurgen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,960)