cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roman-b
Regular Visitor

Reading the PDF from OneDrive business when it's created or modified

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the PA but have the task to be done soon.

I have to monitor the OneDrive Business storage if any of file is modified and copy it to the Azure Storage.

I've created a flow and it even works - it detects whether the file was created or modified and then copy this file, creating a Blob in Azure Storage.

roman-b_0-1607075034604.png

The single issue - it works well with the TXT files but it doesn't even awakes on PDF ones. That makes me upset, as I need to operate with PDF only as a result.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nmk
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @roman-b 

Have you tried adding 'When a file is created' trigger and see if the flow runs on pdf file?

Please also see if the files are less than 50mb

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nmk
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @roman-b 

Have you tried adding 'When a file is created' trigger and see if the flow runs on pdf file?

Please also see if the files are less than 50mb

View solution in original post

roman-b
Regular Visitor

nmk, thank you for the response.

The files are really tiny - much less then 1 Mb even.

And yes, it looks like it finally works if I use the "When a file is created" trigger. I'm just wondering if it works if the file was replaced with the one having same name. Need to test it.

Good to know that it worked.  Can you please mark this as a solution so it will be beneficial for others too?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (30,308)