cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Reassignment returns error

I developed a flow which have been tested ok but jut yesterday i discovered the reassignment started returning this error

Encountered internal server error from the XRM API. The tracking Id is 'ced90909-53ca-4327-953c-13544d0a9807'.

I need help on this
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Reassignment returns error

Hi @boyombo12,

Do you still exist the problem? It seems like a temporary issue.

If it still exists, could you please share screenshots of the Flow configuration?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

flow screenshoot.png

@v-litu-msft The problem isn't yet resolved. Here is the flow screenshot.  The flow has been running without error. I only face the challenge when i am resigning the approval. if im not reassigning the floe runs well. the reassignment used to work too before the problem started

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @boyombo12,

I have tested on my side and find the same issue. If I send the approval request to myself and reassigned it to other users, it will report the issue. We will report it, and if there have any process, we will reply to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here,

Flow was working fine til yesterday morning that we tried to reassign an approval.

Encountered internal server error from the XRM API. The tracking Id is d33bcb72-817c-4182-9748-ba99c292521d.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here, been going on since Wednesday.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

is working now.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @boyombo12@AAArrington@jorge_cortez,

The issue has been solved, please enjoy the Flow~

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (3,169)