cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cassiebuchanan

Receiving Parsing Error for Get Manager (V2) Action

I am new to flow and my company does not have a single product expert when it comes to any of the apps in Office 265. My entire end goal for this flow would be to send this form to the submitter's direct manager  for approval and then send it on to the manager's manager and so on and so forth. I have about 4 levels max this form would go through.

I am receiving this error on the first level level of approvals. After I fix this error I would need guidance on how to add then 2nd, 3rd, and possibly 4th level off approval. 

I would be extremely grateful for any help! 

Flow set up.PNG

flow error.PNG

Thank you, 

CB 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Receiving Parsing Error for Get Manager (V2) Action

not seen that one before, interesting.

you are sure that the users have their manager set?

cassiebuchanan

Yes. I am the only person using this right now as testing phase. I made sure I have my manger set within Azure Active Directory 

Super User
Super User

If you are still experiencing this issue, please contact Power Automate Support directly.

ContactSupport.png

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (8,210)