cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ben_chase
Level: Power Up

Recurring Calendar events Google to O365

Only the first instance of a recurring event is showing up on my O365 calendar.  Anyone else find a way around this issue?  Something I need to add to the Create Event area?  I have the same problem when posting from O365 to Google.  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Recurring Calendar events Google to O365

Hi @ben_chase,

This should be the Google Calendar Action limits.

There is no corresponding Recurrence could be found under the Dynamic content for Google Calendar->When a New Event is added to a Calendar.

Also under the Google Calendar  Create Event action, there is no field for the Recurrence.

For Office 365 Outlook Calendar, you should be able to find the Recurrence Dynamc content, and when click Advanced options, there is Recurrence field available:

55.PNG

Please consider submit this as an idea under the Microsoft Flow idea forum, to suggest the Product team to make the Recurrence available under Google Calendar.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MettaV

Yes Please add recurrence option, a very important aspect of added events.  ANd while you're at it a delete event trigger - so the calendars can stay in sync.  Or maybe there's some other way to just have a google calendar show up and stay syncd in O365?

Paul4

I have the same issue with Office 365 -> Google Calendar.  This limitation results in a considerable (relatively huge) amount of non-value-added work.

mindcandy

@Paul4 Did you figure out a way to work around the issue of recurring meeting events not propagating from O365 to your Google calendar? Most of my meetings are recurring and without this setup I'm stuck and can't really use flow for this 😞

GustavoJS

REally?

2 years and nothing???

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,317)