Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevingeorget
Resolver I
Resolver I

Regarding Http action

Hi Flow Users,

I had configured a flow that uses a HTTP post method to call another flow.

Http call.PNG

This flow was configured 3 months back and i remember clearly that it was a free action rather than a premium one.

The child flow gets triggered using the trigger action 'When a HTTP request is received'. This trigger was a premium one at that time.

HTTP Request Premium.PNG

I had configured the child flow to always run with a specific id and give the premium license to only that ID.

The parent flow is triggered from PowerApps by any Business Users. Due to the premium action, the business would need to get the license for all the users.

Can anyone let me know when the HTTP call action became premium? I need to justify to the business that this was a free action during the time of development.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevingeorget ,

Sorry for there is no any document tell the date that  HTTP call action became premium.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kevingeorget ,

Sorry for there is no any document tell the date that  HTTP call action became premium.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,176)