cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run Flow on all organisational emails

Hi,

I'm wondering if below is possible.

We have Office 365 and would like to trigger flow/webhook when email containing specific keyword in subject comes in.

This would need to be triggered it on emails coming into all our organisation mailboxes  - *@example.com

So it would need to be like top organisational level flow without asking every single user in organisation to use it.

Maybe there is a way to create something like one single admin account which have access to all organisational mailboxes.

Is there any way to accomplish this in Flow ?

If not, is anyone able to point me to any other possibilites to accomplish this ?

Let me know if you need any more clarification.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Mariusz_S,

Do you want to trigger a flow when an email arrives in your organisation's mailboxes,and the organisation's mailboxes would have mutiple mailboxes all contain '@example.com'?

Microsoft flow support to trigger a flow when an email arrives in only one person's office account currently, if you would like the flow to be triggered when an email arrives in your organisation's mailboxes with mutiple mailboxes,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hi, @v-yuazh-msft

So what I need is to trigger flow or webhook regardles if email is comming to emma@example.com, dany@example.com or support@example.com any mail communication to my domain should trigger it.

If this is not possible in Flow do you know any other Microsoft product / solution which would help me to achieve that ?

Or can anyone point me to place where I could get more help ?

Thanks

Hi @ Mariusz_S,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft product currently and there is no any solution I know could help you achieve that..

please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hello, @Mariusz_S!

Have you had a chance to apply @v-yuazh-msft‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (11,763)