cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Run all flows at specified time

Hello all - I have about 40 flows that are based on Microsoft PowerBI Alerts. The alerts send an email to the users impacted. However, I want to run all the flows at a specific time, like 6 am CST. Right now they are all staggered. Is there a way I can say run all my flows at 6 am? I saw one option would be to add recurrence inside each flow but I'm hoping to avoid manually updating 40 flows...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Run all flows at specified time

@RustyNails:

I don't see any way around updating all of your Flows.  The most obvious way to approach this is, as you said, using a recurrence trigger and scheduling when the Flows run inside of that trigger.

Alternatively, you could create a single Flow that runs on a recurrence trigger that calls all of your other Flows.  That way, you won't need to update all Flows if you want to change when they run.  Here is a link to a blog post that discusses nested Flows.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Run all flows at specified time

@RustyNails:

I don't see any way around updating all of your Flows.  The most obvious way to approach this is, as you said, using a recurrence trigger and scheduling when the Flows run inside of that trigger.

Alternatively, you could create a single Flow that runs on a recurrence trigger that calls all of your other Flows.  That way, you won't need to update all Flows if you want to change when they run.  Here is a link to a blog post that discusses nested Flows.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,876)