cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NishanthV1
Level: Powered On

SQL Insert row disabled after run - no row is inserted but flow successful

I am very basic user of Flow. I need some help here.

My requirement is to pull Sharepoint list to SQL.  I used https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/odata-filters to achieve the same.

Update logic works well, however when i insert a new record, thought the flow is successful, it is not inserting any rows. Run history showing this process (Insert Row) disabled.

Issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: SQL Insert row disabled after run - no row is inserted but flow successful

Hey @NishanthV1 

Based on the screenshot, the apply to each loop is being run but there are no items that it can iterate on and so the SQL action is not getting executed. Basically this means that value that you are providing the apply to each control is an empty list/array. Can you check and confirm that there are items being returned in the value passed in the apply to each loop?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: SQL Insert row disabled after run - no row is inserted but flow successful

Hey @NishanthV1 

Based on the screenshot, the apply to each loop is being run but there are no items that it can iterate on and so the SQL action is not getting executed. Basically this means that value that you are providing the apply to each control is an empty list/array. Can you check and confirm that there are items being returned in the value passed in the apply to each loop?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,606)