Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dina
Helper II
Helper II

Salesforce cases using spo lists

Hi all, 

I am using this connector https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/4844ba12dc784771860e8ebffbaa743b/crea... but when selecting what items I want, I always get an error "The request body must have a valid JSON format." or "A value must be provided for item." 

Not sure what I am missing. The list items show up properly but now sure the correct ones to use to ensure the connection works. 

Dina_0-1611611001848.png

Dina_1-1611611077589.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello  @Dina ,  

I looked at the screenshots you provided, and it appears that your flow is failing at the “Create A Record” action.  Without being able to see what you entered for the required parameters it’s hard to identify why you are receiving the JSON Format error. 

One reason you may be experiencing the JSON Format error is that one of the required parameters doesn’t have a value.  

Here’s a link(Salesforce - Connectors | Microsoft Docs ) that might help you in determining what the required parameters are and how to configure them in the “Create A Record” action.  

Regards,  

Kristie Cronic  

Community Support Team  

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello  @Dina ,  

I looked at the screenshots you provided, and it appears that your flow is failing at the “Create A Record” action.  Without being able to see what you entered for the required parameters it’s hard to identify why you are receiving the JSON Format error. 

One reason you may be experiencing the JSON Format error is that one of the required parameters doesn’t have a value.  

Here’s a link(Salesforce - Connectors | Microsoft Docs ) that might help you in determining what the required parameters are and how to configure them in the “Create A Record” action.  

Regards,  

Kristie Cronic  

Community Support Team  

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs  

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,575)