cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Send Message to Service Bus Topic without encoding

Is it possible to Send Message to Service Bus Topic without encoding ?

I am using Microsoft flow send message service bus topic connector and sending application/Json content. However output of this connector is always encoded rather than simple string or Json. Is there a way to have this output without encoding?

Configured Sample Input :

{

"message":{

"Phrase": "Test Message"

}

}

Send Message Service Bus Connector Output :

ewoKIm1lc3NhZ2UiOnsKCiJQaHJhc2UiOiAiVGVzdCBNZXNzYWdlIgoKfQoKfQ==

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Send Message to Service Bus Topic without encoding

Hi @Ashish1,

I am afraid that I don't have a test account for Azure Service Bus, so there may be no way to test it and couldn’t provide a suitable workaround.

I will try to find someone who is familiar with this to take a further look.

Appreciate your understanding.

In addition, this is some related documents about send message to service bus, please check these link and see if it helps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/servicebus/send-message-to-queue

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/connectors/connectors-create-api-servicebus

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks.I have alreday tried these links but no luck. Waiting for your further updates.

Highlighted

If you use the Base64Decode function on the content, it will convert it back to the JSON you're expecting.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (3,089)