Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Send a copy of flow with no Calendar Set for Outlook 365 Event added Trigger

Hi,

I want to send a copy of my flow which utilises the When an event is added, updated or deleted (V2) Outlook 365 trigger, however when I send it to another user so they can use it on their calendar. The flow gives an error There's a problem with the flow's trigger.

The error is related to the my Calendar details being cached in the flow. The new user can go in an edit the flow and delete out my calendar ID and reselect 'Calendar' from the the dropdown and the flow will operate correctly.

I would like to know if it possible to send a copy of the flow without the calendar option being completed similar to the way the current templates operate were the user has to select a calendar before saving the flow.

Basically is it possible to save a flow without the mandatory Calendar id being completed so a new user must select their calendar before saving the flow.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Send a copy of flow with no Calendar Set for Outlook 365 Event added Trigger

Hi @AInglis ,

I am afraid this is not supported. These connectors are created based on personal accounts, so you need to get the calendar contained in your personal account. And you can save and share it to others only after all the actions have been configured.

The calendar id in the Flow you share will still retain the one you selected earlier, and this does not match the account used by the current user, so the user needs to edit Flow and select calendar id from the drop-down list.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Users online (7,495)