cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send an Outlook email for each Microsoft Forms survey response

I'm using the "Send an Outlook email for each Microsoft Forms survey response template." I have it all setup, but the flow only seems to work on a test run. If I submit a response to the form, it isn't kicking out the email.

Am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Send an Outlook email for each Microsoft Forms survey response

Hello @caytd 

Would be good if you could provide more details, for example screenshots of your flow, and of the latest flow run. That will allow us to better help you 🙂

Kind regards, John

Highlighted

Here is how the flow is setup. Seems pretty basic and straight forward.

caytd_0-1596220263844.png

Here's the last flow run. It only seems to trigger the flow whenever I got into edit it? There should be several more runs in here as I entered in several responses on this form.

caytd_1-1596221916136.jpeg

caytd_2-1596221925479.jpeg

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @caytd 

I am impressed 🙂 It looks like your Forms trigger gets the response details at once! I just tried myself, and I had to use the Forms trigger and the Get response details step, before I had the details from the form.

Comparing your Forms trigger to mine I see a difference - see my trigger below.

Forms trigger.jpg

Could you try to recreate your flow manually instead? Could be that the template you used, uses an old Forms trigger 🙂

Kind regards, John

Highlighted

This seems to have done it!

It's strange because I tried to do this manually earlier using the responses trigger, and it wouldn't pull the fields into the email, but now it did!

Thank you 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,836)