cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnnykhalil20

Send an email (DEPRECATED) and Send an email with mailbox shared (DEPRECATED)

Why in Flow was deprecated the commands "Send an email (DEPRECATED) and Send an email with mailbox shared (DEPRECATED)"? And the new versions, we only can send an email with html format. However, when a I take a text from PowerApps, the Flow don´t recognize the text like HTML so, I lose the text settings like paragraphs.

Someone could you please help me?

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @johnnykhalil20 

You can pass the content from PowerApps and send that as an HTML using the version 2 actions as well. You can click the </> code view to add the code there:

fr.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnnykhalil20 ,

If you edit the Body in Html editor, it will automatically add some HTML tags according to your operation. For example, when you add a new line, it will automatically add <br>.

If you just place the Dynamic content containing text in the Body, the above operation will not be performed, and its original format will be ignored.

17.PNG18.PNG

Microsoft is making a few important updates to the connector as we migrate the underlying API to use the Microsoft Graph API instead of the Outlook REST API. Please check this blog:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/office-365-outlook-connector-important-upcoming-changes/

In addition, you can also refer to the following methods to achieve your needs:

19.PNG

Expression reference:

replace(outputs('Compose'),decodeUriComponent('%0A'),'<br>')

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @johnnykhalil20 

Were you able to resolve? If this issue is resolved, please mark the response that helped you as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (41,007)