cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deejayojo

Send an email notification not sending out but showing as successful

I am using a 'Send an email notification' action and it is reporting that it is successful however no emails are being received. I have tried just creating the most basic flow with no success. I have a need for the emails to come from no-reply@sharepoint.com and i dont know what else to try. I am receiving other emails from noreply@sharepoint.com so i know the email address isnt being blocked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Deejayojo ,

I have made a test using the action Send an email notification, the email could be received successfully.

Have you ever unsubscribed these emails?

If you are in the unsubscribe list, please use this form to manage your subscription preferences:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR3C9XjiHUVxLhDY4Jhbh4V1UM0I5...

Please check if the email has been sent to other folders, such as Junk folder.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Deejayojo ,

I have made a test using the action Send an email notification, the email could be received successfully.

Have you ever unsubscribed these emails?

If you are in the unsubscribe list, please use this form to manage your subscription preferences:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR3C9XjiHUVxLhDY4Jhbh4V1UM0I5...

Please check if the email has been sent to other folders, such as Junk folder.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-day

I have the same issue here. I have three similiar flows that send an email when a new response is submitted to Forms. They are using the same template but one of them stopped sending email recently and the run history shows successed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,080)