cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmysmith1985

Send email to multiple users from a single field

I have created an MS form with 3 fields that require the email of 3 different people within the organization based on the submitter's reporting structure.  I built a flow that sends an email to each recipient in the 3 email fields, however the emails are often misspelled causing a flow failure.  I'm aware of the 'Get User' dynamic options, but the the submitters aren't always within the same department as the other recipients. 

Multiple Google searches has stated there is not a function in MS forms to have an organizational email search function like Outlook that automatically populates emails as a user begins typing the name of someone within the organization.  I've tried opening a new email, typing in multiple users in the 'to' field, copying, and pasting that into a single email field, but I get an error stating the email addresses are invalid.  

Is there a better way to get multiple users entered into a single field and have flow send an email to all the addresses?

1 REPLY 1
kierian
Community Support
Community Support

Hello 

Flow will always get email entered by user completed the form

i dont know any feature that can help with this design 

Have a good day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,748)