cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send email with options, workflow is not in runnnig state

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use flow to gather quote confirmation by using the Sending Email With Options and Update SharePoint List actions. For some reason, the flow always automatically chose one of the options for me when triggered(automatically update the sharepoint item without user select the option).

When I try to select one of the options that's sent to my email, I will get an error message as:

The workflow is not in 'Running' state. It was completed or cancelled.

I have checked that I did not have a default value in my SharePoint list column. Please see screenshoot of my flow.

https://imgur.com/a/zUxLi0k

Please let me know if the image link doesn't work

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BroZ 

Sorry for I couldn't reproduce the issue on my side.

I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help on this issue.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BroZ ,

Do you mean the send an email with options action would run automatically with a option and wouldn't wait for the response?

Sorry for I couldn't make a test on it and the issue couldn't be confirmed on my side.

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

Hi @v-alzhan-msft ,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes that was what happened. When the flow was triggered by the powerapp button, it sends an email. At the same time without waiting for the person to respond, it automatically picked an option and updated the sharepoint list straight away. Then when I try to select an option from the email, it will say that the flow is not running or the decision have been made.

Hope this makes sense. 😅

Thank you

Brooke

Hi @BroZ 

Sorry for I couldn't reproduce the issue on my side.

I suggest that you could contact Microsoft for any help on this issue.

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,723)