cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackiewells

Send message from teams to Onenote - Flow button missing

Hi,

I am using MS teams from my organization and using several flows already. However, I am unable to run flows in Teams. 
Primarily, the flow where I can send a Teams chat to Onenote. I created the flow myself as well as used the flow template that is available from Microsoft. In both cases, the flow is created and shows no errors but the button to run the flow is not shown in Teams. 
From what I know, the flow button should appear in More actions menu however in my teams it doesn't appear. 
Similar issues for my colleagues as well. 
Now, my question is:
Is this a licensing issue?
Is there a need for admin permissions of some kind.
What can be done to resolve this. 

6 REPLIES 6
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@jackiewells 

Have you added the powerautomate app to your teams?  I tried the same at my side and when I select a message I can see the flow in More Actions.

Make sure that the flow is turned on..

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

Yes,
Powerautomate is added as an app in teams
I am using other flows outside teams app, they work. Just any thing related to teams doesnt. 

@jackiewells 

Do you see the flow in the powerautomate app in teams?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Yes,
I can see the flow in automate app in Teams.

As seen in pics.

Just no button to run it.image (1).pngimage.png

@jackiewells 

So now when you go to a teams and select a message and click more options do not you see it?

No

There's still no option to start the flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,993)