cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffk

Sending Email Notifications from Form Submissions/SharePoint List

Hi all,

I have several flows for people from external companies to submit requests through forms. These submissions go on a SharePoint list and email notifications are generated to relevant teams. 

As of yesterday, the external company are still getting the email notification, but all internal email addresses are not. its as if the company was mass unsubscribed yesterday. 

I tried using the "un/subscribe" link at the bottom of old notifications to subscribe myself to notifications but that did not work. 

Is there any way of checking if an entire email prefix has been unsubscribed somehow from notifications? 

Thanks,

Geoff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thanks @kierian, it was an issue with the email address being blocked internally suddenly. I have it whitelisted again so resolved now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kierian
Community Support
Community Support

Can you check exchange message trace to see if the message getting sent to internal user or get on hold

Have aq good day.

thanks @kierian, it was an issue with the email address being blocked internally suddenly. I have it whitelisted again so resolved now. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,391)