cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AB1
Level: Powered On

Sending out automated emails with email attachments - with one click

Help!

I want to send out 2000 emails with different attachents to each email but these attachments will go out every 3-6 months, the attachments will change every time they go out (emails will stay the same)

So is it possible to fetch the attachments from a document library (or onedrive) and fetch the email addresses which will be stored in a sharepoint library to then send out all the emails with one click.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Sending out automated emails with email attachments - with one click

@AB1 :

You can use a recurrence trigger to run a Flow periodically such as every X number of months.

Assuming that you have a list of people to whom you want to send emails, you can loop them each one and attach a unique attachment assuming that there is a link of some type between the attachment and the email address.  In other words you need to be able to identify what attachment goes with what email.  The attachments need to be accessible to Flow - having them in a SharePoint library would work.

If you can be more specific, I can provide additional detail.

If this addresses your issue, please mark you post as Solved.

If you like my solution, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
AB1
Level: Powered On

Re: Sending out automated emails with email attachments - with one click

I cant seem to find an action the lets me 'Get Item' for a document library only for lists 

The link for the documents will be the name, so for instance I have a PDF in my document library called John Smith which I want to link with the email address  (which is in a list) and a column next to the email address will also have the name Ie John Smith so this way I can link both the PDF to the correct email address 

example of the list 

Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 3.13.28 PM.png

As well as linking both the attachment in a doc library and the email address, I want all the the emails to go out all at once (all 2000)

is this possible?

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,406)