cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sallyDBA
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint list to text file

Greetings!

i created an @powerapp from @SharePoint_list and would like to save this list to @text file on @

OneDrive. This is Covid19 vaccination survey and i need SharePoint list in text format to move to OneDrive.

This is a very simple text file format - something like 'EmployeeID', (some constant value=interger), date + 48 hours, date+12 months.

yes - this is covid survey with vaccine dates - should look like this =   

please help me with @flow suggestions - i am using MS Templates but the best working was CSV format, but i need txt.

Thank you so much for your support!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @sallyDBA 

The CSV format can be saved as text in Onedrive.

You can try the flow below:

1.29-4.PNG

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Kira Xie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @sallyDBA 

When the CSV table is saved as text file in OneDrive, it will automatically add comma between those value.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @sallyDBA 

The CSV format can be saved as text in Onedrive.

You can try the flow below:

1.29-4.PNG

Best Regards,

Fantastic! after wasting time watching a lot of YouTube video - this is The Best Way to get answers!

Thank you so much!

Kira - thank you so much for your Support. Would you happen to know how to put "commas" in between variables?

v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @sallyDBA 

When the CSV table is saved as text file in OneDrive, it will automatically add comma between those value.

Best Regards,

sallyDBA
Frequent Visitor

When creating a TEXT file from SharePoint list in the Flow can we pass parameters = like date +12 month and some other constants?

Thank you for your support, Sally

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (60,613)