cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
kenny_wei
Level: Powered On

Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi everyone,

 

for some reason in some of my flows, the name of the connection has changed which keeps causing the flow to fail. Using "peek code" I was able to see that this attribute somehow changed in the update item connector.

 

is there anyway I can delete the "_2" or change it without having to rebuild the entire flow? It seems the only thing that sometimes works is to delete the connector and rebuild it. I have tried exporting and re-importing to attempt to fix the error.

 

 This is an image of a broken connector:

image.png

 

 

Here is an example of a working one:

image.png

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi @kenny_wei ,

I suggest you delete the connections of SharePoint.

Then rebuild the connections, I'm afraid this is the only way to fix this issue.

Best Regards,

Zhongys

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi @kenny_wei,

According to your description, you want to change the connection in code view. I’m afraid you can’t do that currently.

I have made a test on my side, the issue is you used different connections of SharePoint in one Flow.

Here, I used Two different accounts of SharePoint in one flow, as the picture shown the connections name are different.

1.png

 

I think what you need to do is to select the correct connection account you want.

 

2.png

Best Regards,

Zhongys

kenny_wei
Level: Powered On

Re: Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi Zhongys,

 

I did have more than one connection, but the reason was because for some reason, one or two of the connections would cause the connection block to throw this weird specific error and the only way was to create a new connection. My issue is mainly I can't seem to find a way to select a new connection without the screen blanking out on me.

 

once I select a new connection, the screen refreshes but then does not load properly and because of this, I cannot fill in the fields required to save the flow aka I cannot fix or change the flow.

 

If you could please advise me on how I should fix this, please let me know. Thank you!

 

Thank yo!

v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi @kenny_wei ,

I suggest you delete the connections of SharePoint.

Then rebuild the connections, I'm afraid this is the only way to fix this issue.

Best Regards,

Zhongys

View solution in original post

kenny_wei
Level: Powered On

Re: Sharepoint connector connection name changed?

Hi Zhongys,

 

thank you. I previous tried to delete all the connections and re-add them maybe I will try it again. Thanks!

 

Kenny

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,930)