cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sharepoint listitem created/modified trigger occasionally getting skipped

I have two team flows that is connected to the same SharePoint Online list.

One triggers when an SP item is created and the other when an item is updated.

Ok, so the problem is that sometimes these triggers doesn't fire. According to the flow logs they have not even tried to run.

It seems at random but it feels like it happens during "heavy" load (when a couple of users are interacting with the list).

I need the triggers to actually fire every time (doesn't matter if it's 2 hours later), not to skip every now and then.

Anobody else experiencing the same problem? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All,

I got a response tolding that there are issues found for the SharePoint Modified trigger, and the fix is on the way, ETA is the end of this week.

Please update this thread if issue still insists next week.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
gamoraes
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi mortez, thanks to post.

How plan/price of Flow you're using? You can find this page in the flow home page footer

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Gustavo Moraes, o astronauta brasileiro do Flow!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, forgot to hand that information. I'm on a e3 developer license.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having this exact same issue. I had an existing flow that was working at 100%, then I introduced a second flow. Since then, the first has only worked at about 64%. I deleted the second flow, and the first is still all sorts of bad. 

Hi all,

We have received several feedbacks talking about this issue.

And our team has already submitted it to the Product Team from our side.

If there are any updates, I will post back.

Regards,

Michael

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Michael.

Regards,

Linus

Hi All,

I got a response tolding that there are issues found for the SharePoint Modified trigger, and the fix is on the way, ETA is the end of this week.

Please update this thread if issue still insists next week.

Regards,

Michael

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with this issue. Every Time I create a new item on sharepoint, the email action is skipped. It only works if the creater is me.

Any update for this thread?

Hi - just seeing this post now, and am having this issue myself. The flow triggers about 95% of the time. When it does run, it runs perfectly. It's just totally unacceptable to have any margin of error. I am using the "When an item is created or modified."

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,109)