cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Thurmus
Level: Powered On

Shifts: List all team shifts 100 row limit

I am trying to export my list of shifts to a CSV so I can use it on an Excel wallboard. The Shifts: List all team shifts seems to be limited to 100 rows of data for a CSV.

I have read where a couple of other Get functions have a Pagination option where you can type a higher number in but it is not available on this. Is there an alternative way to get over 100 rows?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Shifts: List all team shifts 100 row limit

Hey @Thurmus 

As you have mentioned currently there is no option to set pagination or row limit in the Shifts: -List all team shifts action. If you think this should be added as a feature you can create an idea post or upvote already existing similar ones here. 

Now, in the get action, is there any particular timeframe for which you want to get the shifts? If the shifts for particular timeframe are more than 100, you can probably split that timeframe to two and save these time values in a variable and then use the same to reference in the list team shifts action. That way you can get shifts of particular time frames. 

For example if the number of rows is 200 for an 8 hour time frame, you can split that to a time frame of 2 hours each and get 50 row items in each time frame rather than the limit of 100 for a single time frame. Makes sense?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thurmus
Level: Powered On

Thanks for the suggestion. I am very new to Flow so I am struggling to work out how to do anything. It too me two days to work out how to get use an expression properly and to get nested data out of shared shifts in my results.

Our shifts are effectively weekly shifts but the data comes out as daily that is why it is creating too many records for the 100 limit. I am trying to return -7 and +7 days and was in the middle of trying to work out how to filter out the standard 8:30 to 5 shifts in the hope that would reduce the rows.

That is a great suggestion although I have no idea how to execute it. If I used a combination of my idea and yours, could I build multiple branches/trees (not sure of the naming) where each one returned a different shift description's records and then have all of these go to a single flow item that merges them together?

Thanks and your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @Thurmus 

Yes, you can add multiple parallel branches and start getting shifts for +/- x number of days. 

Test22.PNG

About the expressions: 

utcNow()-> Current time in utc

addDays(utcNow(),2) -> adds two days to current time in utc

addDays(utcNow(),-2) -> subtracts two days to current time in utc

Now if you are in different timezone, you can convert the utc to your timezone using a simple convert time action. and select the output date format as a sortable long date format so that you get it as yyyy-MM-ddThh:mm:ss

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Thurmus ,

Have your problem been solved?  If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,864)