Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muralidharan
Resolver II
Resolver II

Solution export issue

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to export a simple solution (contain simple cloud flow) but it is not exporting at all.

Progress message is saying like below.

muralidharan_1-1621323830417.png

When I looked at the history it says, success but it is not downloaded at all. I haven't navigated the page also and staying the same page for a long time (more 4 hrs). 

muralidharan_2-1621323856144.png

I'm sure, it is not downloaded. 

Can someone share some idea about this issue ?

Please refer the Total operation time :6 sec.

It says 6 sec but I left the exporting tab hours but nothing happened. 

muralidharan_0-1621325274966.png

Thanks,

Murali.

4 REPLIES 4
Erlandcrf
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @muralidharan 

It's this happening with single solution or with multiple other ones?

How many environments do you have? Can you test in another environment?

Have you tried using a different web browser and clear all cache?

I would test by using a browser in private/incognito mode and try with that same solution, if the issue still happening, test with a new (empty) solution to isolate better the issue and if that still occurring I would suggest to open a support ticket to get this investigated.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Thanks.

Hi @Erlandcrf ,

It was happened if I create new solution with simple flow (not used any connections).

I deleted all my connections from Data --> Connections and inside the solutions(from all solutions). Later I created a new solution, I added the existing Cloud flow from other solutions and tried export. It worked. But it is taking 45 mins to 1 hour.  The time is taken is same, even If I have very simple flow (no connections) inside the solution.

Kindly note, I am using default environment and the export was working fine earlier and recently it is getting failed and taking more time to export.

Thanks,

Murali.

SimH

Hi,

Me and my colleagues are experiencing this exact same issue.  3 different user accounts have tried across both working and empty solutions.  Was this ever resolved or an issue found?

Kind Regards,
Simon

Hi @SimH ,

I got the successful download after 1 hour and we experienced this issue on the default environment whereas I don't have Admin rights on the default environment. 

If you're not having admin rights, ask your admin to export and this could be faster for them.

Once I got the success export, I created new environment (I'm the owner of it) and imported the solution. From the new environment, the export was quite faster.

Thanks,

Murali.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (2,469)