cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Start and Wait for an Approval - Disabling/Removing the Approval Title from the email body and keeping it only in the Subject

Hello,

I've a flow with 3 levels of Approval. These are handled via 'Start and wait for an Approval' actions.

I see this might be a default behavior of Power Automate's Approval email-notifications, however, is there a way to disable/hide the  Title of the Approval (comes in large font), and just have the Approve and Reject links in the email body ? The title of the approval comes already in the subject of the email.... Any suggestion is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Start and Wait for an Approval - Disabling/Removing the Approval Title from the email body and keeping it only in the Subject

The title of the approval will appear by default in the body of the email.
There is currently no way to disable it from appearing here.

Please take a look at the answers below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Customize-Flow-approvals-Email-template/td-p/4188...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Start and Wait for an Approval - Disabling/Removing the Approval Title from the email body and keeping it only in the Subject

The title of the approval will appear by default in the body of the email.
There is currently no way to disable it from appearing here.

Please take a look at the answers below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Customize-Flow-approvals-Email-template/td-p/4188...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks @Aska for the quick response. Hopefully, Microsoft comes up with more customizable options for Approval Email Notifications in the future, apart from Data-Formatting of the Details section.

I went through the approaches mentioned in the link you had shared, but none of them could suit our requirement. One of them came near - To disable Approval email-notification and rather use 'Send Email with Options'  with all the customization, but we would not be able to frame the direct URLs for Approve and Reject buttons, I suppose.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,945)