cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhijithshastry
Advocate II
Advocate II

Start and Wait for an Approval - Disabling/Removing the Approval Title from the email body and keeping it only in the Subject

Hello,

I've a flow with 3 levels of Approval. These are handled via 'Start and wait for an Approval' actions.

I see this might be a default behavior of Power Automate's Approval email-notifications, however, is there a way to disable/hide the  Title of the Approval (comes in large font), and just have the Approve and Reject links in the email body ? The title of the approval comes already in the subject of the email.... Any suggestion is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
askondo
Community Support
Community Support

The title of the approval will appear by default in the body of the email.
There is currently no way to disable it from appearing here.

Please take a look at the answers below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Customize-Flow-approvals-Email-template/td-p/4188...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
askondo
Community Support
Community Support

The title of the approval will appear by default in the body of the email.
There is currently no way to disable it from appearing here.

Please take a look at the answers below.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Customize-Flow-approvals-Email-template/td-p/4188...

View solution in original post

Thanks @Aska for the quick response. Hopefully, Microsoft comes up with more customizable options for Approval Email Notifications in the future, apart from Data-Formatting of the Details section.

I went through the approaches mentioned in the link you had shared, but none of them could suit our requirement. One of them came near - To disable Approval email-notification and rather use 'Send Email with Options'  with all the customization, but we would not be able to frame the direct URLs for Approve and Reject buttons, I suppose.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,026)