cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rashkae
Frequent Visitor

Storing a Collection from PowerApps to a Sharepoint Column and then Calling that collection back to Power Apps in another session.

That is my question I know I can  save a collection to sharepoint column using the JSON function but would it be possible to call that collection back into PowerApps in a new session of that PowerApp? I feel like it's possible but the formula to pull it off has thus far eluded me. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rashkae,

Could you please share your Flow configuration?

There is a post about how to return json data to PowerApps from Flow in PowerApps community, I hope it can help you.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-to-Data/Returning-json-data-to-PowerApps-from-Flow/m-...

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

CollectionRecall.jpg

This is the configuration I have been playing around with to try to recall a collection into PowerApps. I wasn't able to open your that link due to not having sufficient privileges to view. I have been able to return collections back to PowerApps written in JSON however I cannot figure out how to return it to a collection. Such as ClearCollect(Collection, DataCollectedFromPreviousSession). I feel like I'm using a Triangle Shape to fit a Star shape here.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (57,536)