cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Sync Google calendar to office 365

I have a flow working for more than a year. Everything i create, update or delete a google calendar event it creates, updates an office calendar event

2 weeks ago it stopped working due to error 249 (too much API use I think)

I am unable to get it to restart. Any suggestions?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Sync Google calendar to office 365

It seems I was able to resolve this

I turned off the broken flow

I saved it w a new name (error generated due to non existing template. Just ignore it)

Turn on copy

Copy works!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@garce 429 error usually means throttling and you can create several different Google calendar connector and assign different connector to the flow.

Best Regards,

Jessie Chen

Support Engineer

Asia Dynamics 365 Support

Customer Services and Support

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks, good idea to split in several ones to avoid throttling. Maybe I can randomize it on two paths with different google connectors. Something like when action happens, check timestamp, if second is even use google connector 1, otherwise use google connector 2

One thing to note though, my flow was permanently stuck/broken. It didnt run for three weeks. I had gotten errors before but they only impacted one particular run of the flow. So although using separate flows is a good idea this seemed like a different problem

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

It seems I was able to resolve this

I turned off the broken flow

I saved it w a new name (error generated due to non existing template. Just ignore it)

Turn on copy

Copy works!

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

@garce 429 error usually means throttling and you can create several different Google calendar connector and assign different connector to the flow.

Best Regards,

Jessie Chen

Support Engineer

Asia Dynamics 365 Support

Customer Services and Support

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks, good idea to split in several ones to avoid throttling. Maybe I can randomize it on two paths with different google connectors. Something like when action happens, check timestamp, if second is even use google connector 1, otherwise use google connector 2

One thing to note though, my flow was permanently stuck/broken. It didnt run for three weeks. I had gotten errors before but they only impacted one particular run of the flow. So although using separate flows is a good idea this seemed like a different problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,510)