cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkadey
Helper I
Helper I

Take action when a user clicks a link in a message

I have a flow that sends messages to staff members via mail and teams chat to do their quarterly feedback. In the message, a link is included to the site where the exercise is to be done .

Now I want to send appreciation message if a user clicks a link and also send a reminder to those who didn't click the link to do the feedback exercise .

How do I go about this?

2 REPLIES 2
Rahber
Super User
Super User

To send a appreciation message, you can use a flow with HTTP trigger and that can send the message, the part little tricky will be to identity which user it is.  

To send reminders, you would need an excel file or any other data source where you can track if the user has done the evaluation or not (or even save a record when a reminder is sent to them). You can run a flow on that data source and those who didn't do it still you can send them a reminder. 

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,
Rahber

Thank you for your submission.

Please can you elaborate on the Http trigger?

How would I know if a user clicks the link or not?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,460)