cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Team Flow

Hello everyone,

I just started working with Microsoft Flow and so far i think its a pretty cool program but i do have 1 question i build a team flow for our customer support (team flow) i added the customer support email to the flow since it is an automatic reply but here comes the question how do i turn it off for myself ? can i just click the turn off button and if i do that will it still work for our customer support section ?

Kind regards Jari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ah I see. Yes you can do this. In the My Flows screen, click on the Flow that you want to give to someone else, then in the menu at the top right, click More then select Export. You will export the flow as a zip file which you can email to someone. That person then clicks Import at the top of the My Flows screen which adds it to their flows. You can then safely delete it.

Rob
Los Gallardos

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous , as far as I am aware you can't. Flow uses your connection as the creator of the flow. If you turn it off it will turn it off for everyone. 
Rob
Los Gallardos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

Do you know if it would be possible to change to owner to someone else for example a testing account and delete my regular account would that work ? 

No you can't at the moment although it has been raised many times as an issue. There is a Flow Idea for this at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Change-original-owner-of-a-flow/idi-p/94053

Rob
Los Gallardos

ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Can you tell us the purpose of the Flow and possibly post a screen shot?  Maybe someone in the community can suggest an alternate approach.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Scott,

What my flow does is a automatic reply and i made a schedule on the days monday to sunday and the flow goes active between 18:00 and 07:59 (sorry european 🙂 i made the flow with my own account and i was wondering if i could give a different account owner rights and delete myself so that the flow doesnt work on my email

Ah I see. Yes you can do this. In the My Flows screen, click on the Flow that you want to give to someone else, then in the menu at the top right, click More then select Export. You will export the flow as a zip file which you can email to someone. That person then clicks Import at the top of the My Flows screen which adds it to their flows. You can then safely delete it.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Rob.

You're answer is a great solution the problem i had thank you for that 🙂 i do have 1 more question i am getting some errors (403) with the message Error from token Exchange. does this mean it couldnt connect to my email box or the new owner ? or could it be the interval it is currently set on 1 so it goes every week ? automatic reply.PNGrecurrence.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,424)