cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcelPaschke
Regular Visitor

Teams Webinar Atendee Notification

Hey Community,

The webinar feature in Teams is quite good, but Microsoft still has some catching up to do when it comes to notifications.
Since there is no native notification of new registrations or cancellations for a webinar, I would like to know if I can regulate this via PowerAutomate (via email or as a message in a Teams channel).

Does anyone here have any ideas?

Thanks,

Marcel

3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @MarcelPaschke,

As far as I am aware there is no specific action for this in the Microsoft Teams connector and I also can't find any endpoint in the Graph API.

Maybe it is a good idea to post this as an idea in the Microsoft Teams UserVoice?

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/

Hi @Expiscornovus,

thanks for your reply.

I almost did that in this post: webinar registration information flow – Welcome to UserVoice!

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @MarcelPaschke,

Ok, cool. You got my vote 🙂

I did have a look at the Attendance dashboard page. I did a network trace in the developer toolbar and it does look like Microsoft already has an internal endpoint for this.

https://teams.microsoft.com/api/webinar/prod/beta/webinar/somerandomguids/report/premeeting

That endpoint gave this response. However, I wasn't able to authenticate with it via Power Automate 😁

{"WebinarId":"somerandomguids","ArtifactCreatedTimeUtc":null,"Attendees":[{"AttendeeRegistrationId":"somerandomguids","AttendeeObjectId":"4143237b-47a7-4a02-bffb-075161a04ea3","AttendeeStatus":"Canceled","RegistrationDateTimeUtc":"2021-09-17T09:57:35.7130879Z","QuestionAnswers":[{"Order":1,"DisplayName":"PredefinedQuestionFirstName","Name":"firstName","Value":"John"},{"Order":2,"DisplayName":"PredefinedQuestionLastName","Name":"lastName","Value":"Doe"},{"Order":3,"DisplayName":"PredefinedQuestionEmail","Name":"email","Value":"john.doe@contoso.com"}],"MeetingArtifact":null}]}

So, hopefully they will make something similar available to us in the near future 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,222)