cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dturnerairit
Level: Power Up

The paginated response is missing a property 'value' of type array.

Hi Everyone, I'm very new to Flow and i'm learning by trial and error (and a lot of googling). But i have hit an error i cannot seem to solve,

I'm pulling a REST GET API from a survey tool we use. But its limited to 100 rows in any 1 page. So i have turned on the paginated option on the HTTP settings. But when its turned on i get this error,

"The response is not a valid paginated response. The paginated response is missing a property 'value' of type array."

Can anyone help? Here is the documentation to the service providing the api https://get-help-tnt.crewhu.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002286094-Crewhu-Open-API-Survey-Data

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advanced.

Darren.

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhos-msft
Level 10

Re: The paginated response is missing a property 'value' of type array.

Hi @dturnerairit,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration and more details about the data source?

The paginated option is setting for array data.

From the error message, I think the Data type you have used in the flow is not array.

Best Regards,

Zhongys

mag0923
Level: Powered On

Re: The paginated response is missing a property 'value' of type array.

I don't see that this issue was ever resolved, and I'm having the same problem......I've got a list of 8,000+ URL's in an Excel file, trying to download each and create a blob in Azure blob storage for each resulting text file. When I ignore pagination and just run it as is, I get the expected 256 results.......when I enable pagination and set the threshold to 8,200, I get the same error. Here is my flow:

Flow.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,984)