cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The request is forbidden by Graph API.

I am trying to create a live inventory sheet using a flow to delete an excel row. The sheet is protected so that only those who know the password can edit the cells, but anyone should be able to delete rows (including the flow) However when I run the flow, I get the following error: The request is forbidden by Graph API.\r\nclientRequestId: c9c2d4c4-f22d-4cc6-9b19-a72b6e9caef9

Any tips on how to make this work? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Isaacmanjr,

It seems that you have enabled worksheet protection, and all the users who have access to the sheet can delete rows form the sheet.

I have made a test by enabling the worksheet protection for my table with only allowing users to Delete rows. In the flow, the Excel action Delete row works well. I don’t get the error message you mentioned.

1.PNG

Could you share more details on how is your flow created to help reproduce this issue on my side?

If possible, please try to remove the protection then run the same flow to see if it will work.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

@v-yamao-msft

Thank you for taking the time to assist me with this issue.

Here is a screenshot of what I have:

Flow

When I reference a particular ID Number in the database (Excel Sheet), it should delete the row with the corresponding ID Number contained in it.

Here is a screenshot of the error I keep getting:

Thanks again for any further assistance you may provide!

EDIT: It does work without sheet protection.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,039)