cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Too many work for my flow ?

Hi ! 

I created a flow to send an email notification to my team each time there is somes changes in our shared agenda.

It worked pretty well until I receive this email. What does it mean ? The flow had too many notifications to send ? How can I fix it ? Since this email, it does not work any more, many things are "In Progress" and tests are not working...

Thank you !

Capture d’écran 2020-10-23 235328.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Your Flow is likely going over the allowed send thresholds. If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Your Flow is likely going over the allowed send thresholds. If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, your Flow run history, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE. Want to know more? Follow @BradGroux on Twitter, and check out my Medium blog at https://msft.engineer.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,805)