Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subinpius4u
Helper II
Helper II

Trigger a workflow when a email arrives in a end user inbox

Hi,

I have a requirement to trigger a workflow when a new email arrives in end user outlook inbox.

The workflow is triggering when a email arrives in my personal account but not in a different account.

I need to trigger a workflow when new email with a particular subject arrives in 10 outlook accounts

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @subinpius4u ,

If you want to monitor whether other users' inboxes have received new mail, then you need to use the corresponding user account to create a connection.

If there are multiple users, you may need to create separate flows for them.

Most of the actions contained in Flow require a personal account to create a connection.

If you want to filter emails, you can configure the subject and From directly. Like:

185.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @subinpius4u ,

If you want to monitor whether other users' inboxes have received new mail, then you need to use the corresponding user account to create a connection.

If there are multiple users, you may need to create separate flows for them.

Most of the actions contained in Flow require a personal account to create a connection.

If you want to filter emails, you can configure the subject and From directly. Like:

185.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

what is the format for an *Original Mailbox address field below?

Is it just the email address? Or is there some file path that I need to enter?

mobilismexico_0-1656939249073.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,491)