cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PAT
Regular Visitor

Trigger only fires after disable / enable flow for Dynamics 365 -> SharePoint Integration

Environment: I have a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (v9), Enterprise Plan 1 and Office 365 Enterprise Plan 3, and I have Flow Plan 2.

Expected: I have a trigger / connector to Dynamics 365 - "On record created" which should be fired every time a new account is created in Dynamics. As a result, a folder in SharePoint is created.

Issue: The problem is, that if I test the flow in test mode, everything works fine. But in normal mode, the trigger is never fired (even after hours). If I manually disable / enable the flow, all outstanding triggers are processed correctly.

Any idea?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PAT,

According to your description, I created a flow likes below to test this issue. Whenever a record is created in Account, the flow would be triggered and it runs successfully both in normal mode and test mode.

1.PNG

Have you tried to refresh the browser? Besides, could you check the Run history on your side?

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yamao-msft

Thank your for asking back. It's defenitely not related to browser cache or browser resfresh. Also the history shows me, that nothing happened.

Before leaving the office, I've created new accounts in CRM to see, if something happens over night. What a surprise, this morning, I can see, that the triggers have fired. Interesting point - the trigger has been fired exactly 2 hours later! I'm leaving in Switzerland and my timezone is UTC+2... 

My assumption is, that the missed triggers might be related to my timezone. I'll try to change my timezone and see what happens then.

Best regards

Peter

MattTaylor
Helper II
Helper II

Hi Peter,
Did you ever get an answer for this? I'm experiencing the exact same problem, except I've not yet seen the Flow run.
Matt

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (3,166)