Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelStaunton
Frequent Visitor

Triggering old/test flows

Hi,

I am new to Power Automate. 

I played around creating test flows and so on to learn. Then I have deleted everything and started for real.
I have my personal user ID and also an Admin ID. I now use the Admin ID only to create flows. (In my personal ID everything is deleted, too)

I have a working approval flow that upon creating a new item in Sharepoint seems to still trigger an old flow (the title and so on are all just "test") as well as the expected approval mails and so on.
I can't find this flow anywhere yet it gets triggered. It contains the correct title of the new item, so it's live and looking. Where could I find it? 
I have all visible flows turned off, yet when I create a new item this old flow still gets triggered. Do I need to wait the 30 days to get this kicked out?

MelStaunton_0-1618327046245.png

Thanks for any pointers!

2 REPLIES 2
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MelStaunton 

Do you have more than one environment in your tenant? Check if the test flow may be stored in a different environment

Mari_0-1618336309040.png

MelStaunton
Frequent Visitor

I think there's only one.

MelStaunton_0-1618336830510.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (1,782)