cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteadyEddie902

Trying to move over Trello checklists

Hi and thank you for reading. I am using a template to move a Trello card to MS Planner. The Trello card has a title, label, end date, description and checklist items. The template that I used will only enter the new card in Planner and copy over the description. For me, the most important part of the card is the checklist items which can be up to 20 items. These items do not populate and the Flows shows no errors. I am only new to using Flows and not very familiar with its full potential. Any help would be appreciated. Perhaps someone has already accomplished this. 

1 REPLY 1
v-yujincui-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SteadyEddie902 ,

I have made a test on my side. And i have checked the OUTPUTS of the Trigger and the corresponding Action, neither of them return the details of the checklist items. We could only get the total number of checklist items and the number of completions.

vyujincuimsft_0-1656322265635.pngvyujincuimsft_1-1656322347348.png

Maybe you could consider submitting an idea in Ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Charlie Choi

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,442)