cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

UI Flow: Gateway invalid credentials

Hello,

I have created an ui flow for web in chrome. tests run great and I have installed the on prem gateway. I run the flow from within an automated flow and keep getting the error of invalid credentials.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aberson,

There is a blog about this solution of Invalid Gateway when you using UI Flow, hope it can help you:

https://anjcerbolles.net/2019/12/05/microsoft-power-automate-invalid-connection-credentials/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

If the connection username and password is not the cause of your problem.

I suggest you to check the version of your on-premises data gateway.

I used to install version 3000.14.19 and got error about invalid credential, but after I re-install with version 3000.21.18, it works fine.

Highlighted

I will check the gateway version. I am on a joined laptop and I am the admin as well.
Highlighted

I am on version 3000.21.18

Is it possible the Gateway service account is an issue?

Says it is running at NT Service\PBIEgwService. Do i need to use this as the user?

Highlighted

This doesn’t seem to work for domain joined computer....

Still not connecting when running UI flow.
Highlighted

Any thoughts?
Highlighted

@aberson 

Can you try using DOMAIN\Username and password of the user you are logged in with? UI Flows only work attended currently. This means you have to be present and logged in during the run of the UI Flow. If you are not logged in, the UI Flow will fail.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted

I just had to make a new tenant as we changed domain names and still not working.

Do i need to change the gateway service accont?

I have tried every combination of the user name, my email@domain with and without AzureAD\ nothing is working....

This is very frustrating. Support just keeps saying they don't support previews... I have ask but what if i wanted to connect a normal flow to local data i would get the same problem...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (7,850)