Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ell10706
Helper I
Helper I

Unable to publish Solutions

Hello,

I am attempting to package multiple Power Automate cloud flows into a Solution and publish them, however whenever I attempt to publish, I receive an error that seems to be related to permissions. I've tried all the available publishers for the solution as well as have created my own. I receive the error even if the Solution is empty and does not contain any processes/flows. My org does have a CDS/Dataverse database available, and I can access it.

2021-04-13_10-24-41.png

I don't believe there is a specific license requirement to use Solutions within Power Automate (I have an Office 365 Flow license), so if someone could help me understand what I'm missing here I'd really appreciate it!

Full error message:
"SecLib::CheckPrivilege failed. User: d1d9d682-34ed-ea11-a818-000d3a342ba6, PrivilegeName: prvWriteEntity, PrivilegeId: 2a4e96d7-7bf9-4578-9d4e-1e494c33c1bf, Required Depth: Basic, BusinessUnitId: 75d6daa5-6621-e911-a997-000d3a3ab10d, MetadataCache Privileges Count: 3517, User Privileges Count: 948"

7 REPLIES 7
kierian
Community Support
Community Support

Hello

Can you  please collect network trace and session id from portal then open support case

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Have a good day.

Hi Kierian, 

Unfortunately, I'm told I need a Premium license to request Microsoft support. Is there anything you can help with on this thread?

kierian
Community Support
Community Support

can you collect fiddler trace and send it over to take alook on error from our end 

kierian
Community Support
Community Support

are you global admin user if n ot 

can you ask global admin to  give you temp global admin permission till you publish solution then take it off 

in the trace you getting 403 permission denied error 

I am not a global admin and I won't be able to get IT to grant me those permissions. This is not a feasible solution for me as I'll be publishing multiple solutions. Can you let me know which permissions I need specifically to publish in Solutions? I can relay that to my IT.

kierian
Community Support
Community Support

Hello 

you will need one of following role

System Administrator or System Customizer role.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customerengagement/on-premises/customize/privileges-req...

Have a good day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,022)