Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomcat318
Helper I
Helper I

Unable to re-create powerapp flows that worked previously

Hi,

I've been having trouble with both my PowerApps connection & some flows.  I had re-created my powerapp connection & flows earlier today and they again were  working, however as of about an hour ago they stopped. I now see my connection is showing it was modified last week (vs 3 hrs ago when I recreated), and I recieve the following when trying to recreate my flows....

The caller with object id 'xxxxxxxx' does not have permission for connection '/providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_sql/connections/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' under Api 'shared_sql'

I have checked & I have access (am owner) of the connection & the powerapp.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, it started working again a few days after the issue began, all is good now thankyou

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi tomcat318,

What is the connection your flow based on?

How is your flow configured?

I created a simple flow to test this issue, the flow is configured to get rows in SQL table when a button is clicked.

I can add the flow on a button on an app without errors.

When I clicked the button, the flow ran succeed.

3.PNG

Please show me more detail to help reproduce this issue on my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, I tried again this morning, still no luck....

Capture.JPG

Hi tomcat318,

What’s your current situation?

Thanks for your screenshots. I create a similar flow to test this issue, I don’t get the error message you mentioned. The flow can be created without any error messages.

3.PNG

The error message is saying that you don’t have permission for the connection. Please check the connection on your side. Delete the old connection and recreate it might be a good choice. Please try it on your side to see if it will work.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, it started working again a few days after the issue began, all is good now thankyou

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,698)