cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heldry
Helper I
Helper I

Unexpected delays between flow trigger and flow execution

I have a Flow P2 license and would expect to see about 1 minute delays between flow trigger and flow execution ... but I'm not seeing that. Recently I am experienceing about 50 minutes delay e. g. from trigger "SharePoint list item created or modified"until flow execution. This is practically not usable, especially when the flow handles approvals. So my questions are:

1) What is the SLA for max. delay between flow trigger and flow execution for a Flow P2 license?

2) What license/SLA would I need to have the 1 minute delays between flow trigger and flow execution?

Looking forward to your feedback ... Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
efialttes
Super User III
Super User III

Uffff!

I believe you can inspect trigger polling frequency by following the steps detailed in the following post by a Microsoft Employee

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/Trigger-frequency/td-p/485404

Sounds very strange anyway. Just wondering if a tenant administrator can delay trigger polling frequency somehow...¿?

Each time you click on any of our inspiring answers 'Thumb up' icon...
...an ewok scapes from the stormtroopers.

Be grateful, Thumbs up! Save the Galaxy for free!

Escribo sobre Power Automate en:
https://medium.com/anyone-can-automate/

Proud to be a Flownaut!

I just picked one flow and checked it ... it shows:

"recurrence": {
"interval": 3,
"frequency": "Minute"
},
So that means P2 license gives me 3 minutes delay ... instead of the 1 minute I was told ?
The trigger (SP list item created) for the flow I just checked was 2020-03-18T15:07:41
The flow actuall ran at 18-03-2020 15:55:00 ... so about 47 minutes after the trigger.
And I have a lot of flows with similar timing.

There must be an issue somewhere in the flow service. Nobody would buy a P2 license with such a timing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (78,913)