cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ms-PowerRanger2
Advocate I
Advocate I

Update File Properties - How to get Library Name (Id)

How do you get the Library Id for Library Name referenced in Update file properties?  I am currently using the Document Library Drive id which I use in other actions for Library Name but it does not work with the Update file properties action.

MsPowerRanger2_0-1637775806404.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Ms-PowerRanger2!

In reviewing your post I understand that you are trying to identify the data type that should be used to populate the parameter "Library Name". If that's the case, this parameter is actually looking for a string value not an ID or unique identifier. You can use the actual display name of the Library name to populate this field. I've included the action details in the link below to help with identifying what parameter configurations are needed. 

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/#update-file-properties

Hopefully this helps! 🙂

Regards,

Kristie

Community Support Team

If this post helps, then please click on the "Accept it as the solution" to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kcronic1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Ms-PowerRanger2!

In reviewing your post I understand that you are trying to identify the data type that should be used to populate the parameter "Library Name". If that's the case, this parameter is actually looking for a string value not an ID or unique identifier. You can use the actual display name of the Library name to populate this field. I've included the action details in the link below to help with identifying what parameter configurations are needed. 

Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/#update-file-properties

Hopefully this helps! 🙂

Regards,

Kristie

Community Support Team

If this post helps, then please click on the "Accept it as the solution" to help the other members find it more quickly.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Ms-PowerRanger2
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks!  That worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,768)