I tried V1 and V2 version of the same

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Vishy,

Could you show me how is your flow configured? I am not sure with the Compose action and how the Event ID for action “Google Calendar – Delete an event” is specified.

Please show me more details so that I can reproduce it from my side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I get the same error even when I update an event. So just to remove variables I decided to delete the event and create the event. That just ended up moving the error up the stack..

Also looks like the image upload is broken in reply mode 🙂 .. Adding my image to the original message.. 

no resolution or fix for this @v-yamao-msft?  I have a similiar error in creating a google calendar upon import

description:

<html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <meta content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"> <style type="text/css" style="display:none"> <!-- p {margin-top:0; margin-bottom:0} --> </style> </head> <body dir="ltr"> <div id="divtagdefaultwrapper" dir="ltr" style="font-size:10pt; color:#000000; font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"> <p><br> </p> </div> </body> </html> ---- Copied from your Office 365 calendar (AAMkAGRkYzgwOWYxLTUzYjYtNGVjMS04YjJlLTljMWUwMGJhMzcwNwBGAAAAAAAhPC2UInrsQrF0xRCzGidNBwD7FqxNpPyGQ59l4vgOGIwGAAAAAAENAAAfxV-5FnvtQaty0Y7K6rmcAAALX6k4AAA=)

headers:

{ "Transfer-Encoding": "chunked", "Vary": "X-Origin,Origin,Accept-Encoding", "X-Content-Type-Options": "nosniff", "X-Frame-Options": "SAMEORIGIN", "X-XSS-Protection": "1; mode=block", "Alt-Svc": "quic=\":443\"; ma=2592000; v=\"39,38,37,36,35\"", "Timing-Allow-Origin": "*", "Accept-Ranges": "none", "Cache-Control": "max-age=0, private", "Date": "Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:04:41 GMT", "Server": "GSE,Microsoft-HTTPAPI/2.0", "Content-Type": "application/json; charset=UTF-8", "Expires": "Fri, 28 Jul 2017 22:04:40 GMT", "Content-Length": "165" }

body:

{ "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "notFound", "message": "Not Found" } ], "code": 404, "message": "Not Found" } }

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,960)